|Name of the school; university; date||Achieved title|
|Cracow University of Economics, Faculty of Management, Specialty: Enterprise Management, 10.1992–03.1998||MSc in Economics|
|Cracow University of Economics, Faculty of Economics, Specialty: Public Administration, 10.1992–03.1998||MSc in Economics|
|Baltic Sea Management Academy, Gotland Higher School, Stockholm University Business School, 09.1996–06.1997||Master of Business Science Administration|
|Cracow University of Economics, Management Faculty, 12.2001–09.2003||PhD in Economics science in the field of Management Science|
|Cracow University of Economics, Management Faculty, 12.2012||Dr habil. in Economics science in the discipline Management Science|
|04.1998– 09.2003||Cracow University of Economics||Professor Assistant|
|09.2003–05.2014||Cracow University of Economics||Associate Professor|
|06.2014–||Cracow University of Economics||Professor|
|12.2004–2011||Consilium. Organization Consultant Team||Co-owner, consultant, trainer|
|2005–2006||Organization Center of Managerial Trainings||Trainer|
|10.2006–07.2007||Małopolska Regional Development Agency S.A.||Member and Secretary of Supervisory Board|
|02.2012–04.2014||Foundation of Economy and Public Administration||President of the Board|
University Councils and Programme Boards
- member of the Senate at the Cracow University of Economics (2012-2016)
- member of the Faculty of Management’s Council at the Cracow University of Economics (12.2013-11.2016)
- member of the Faculty of Economy and Public Administration’s Council at the Cracow University of Economics (11.2016–)
- member of the Academic Executive Committee International of Academy of Business and Economics – IABE, USA (2015–2016)
- Chairman of the Board of the Foundation of Economy and Public Administration, Poland (06.2015–)
- member of the Advisory Board at the FOM KompetenzCentrum for Corporate Social Responsibility, Germany (06.2015–)
- Research Fellow of Futures Entrepreneurship Centre, Plymouth University, UK (05.2017–)
Member of the Editorial Boards:
- European Journal of Management ISSN: 1555-4015, Editor-in-Chief (since 2016), published by IABE
- Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, published by the Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship, Cracow University of Economics
- Zarządzanie Publiczne / Public Governance, published by the The Malopolska School of Public Administration Cracow University of Economics
- Ekonomia Społeczna / Social Economy, published by the The Malopolska School of Public Administration Cracow University of Economics (2015-2017)
- Argumenta Oeconomica Cracoviensia, published by Cracow University of Economics
- Studia Negotia, published by Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- IABE (International Academy of Business and Economics) Editorial Board 2006–2013
Polish: native, English – fluent, French – working, Russian – working
Lecturer in following subjects (past and present) on B.A, MSc and postgraduate level (MPA): Principles of Organization and Management, Organization and Management Methods, Contemporary Management Concepts, Development of Scientific Management, Project Management, Project Management Techniques, Quality Problem Solving, European Funds, Management Consulting, Information Management, Methods of Information Management, Workflow Systems, Enterprise Content Management/Infonomics, Personnel Management, Organization and Management, Strategic Management.
- 2006-2013 – tutor of students’ Consulting Club at Cracow University of Economics (established in 2006 under supervisory of Marek Ćwiklicki).
- 09.2011 – visiting lecturer at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania, course: Infonomics, grant from the Erasmus Program.
- 06.2012 – visiting lecturer at Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Maribor, Slovenia, CEEPUS Program.
- 09.2013 – visiting lecturer at Business Faculty, Babes-Bolyai University, Romania, course: World Class Manufacturing, grant from the Erasmus Program.
- 05.2017 – visiting lecturer at Plymouth University, UK, course: Business Models for Social Entrepreneurs, grant from the Erasmus Program.
- Society of Scientific Organization and Management (Towarzystwo Naukowej Organizacji i Kierownictwa) – since 1998
- Association for Information and Image Management – Basic Member from 2000
- American Society of Quality (ASQ) – Associate Member since 01.2010 to 01.2011
- European Academy of Management (EURAM) since 11.2010
- European Group for Organizational Studies (EGOS) since 01.2012
- Methodology of organization and management science
- Organization theory, organizational studies
- Organization and management in business organizations, public adminstration, non-profit organizations
- Business history
- Evolution, adaptation, development and implementation of contemporary management concepts and methods (tools),
- Information management, infonomics, informatics in management, Enterprise Content Management
- Nomination for the Polish Science and Higher Education Ministry Award, Poland, 2013
- Bronze Medal for Long Service from President of Poland, Poland, 2009
- I grade – individual scientific prize granted by Rector of Cracow University of Economics, Cracow, 2012
- II grade – individual scientific prize granted by Rector of Cracow University of Economics, Cracow, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010
- III grade – individual scientific prize granted by Rector of Cracow University of Economics, Cracow, 2006, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- I grade – team member scientific prize granted by Rector of Cracow University of Economics, Cracow, 2000
- II grade – team member scientific prize granted by Rector of Cracow University of Economics, Cracow, 2010
- I grade – team member organisational prize by Rector of Cracow University of Economics, Cracow, 2015
- The CER research team (M. Ćwiklicki, K. Tarnawska, J. Rosiek) was rewarded in the poster session during the conference titled ‘RESEARCH 2013′ – Challenges of professionalization of R&D Management in scientific institutions, Cracow, Poland.